Hi Lynette:
Yes, you found it. I have been using the electronic method for a a couple of years, and it's much easier. I did have a problem with misnaming one of my pieces, the name was so similar to another piece, and I didn't proof it carefully. However they did correct my mistake and were very kind.

I like the fact that you can save a template and next time use it if it's the same style/type of artwork, and rename it. Saves typing in repetitive information four or five times.

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325