I'd send one of the reddish brown pawprints across our white rug, but I was too busy cleaning it up with solvent to take a photo.  :)

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Catherine Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All,

After I read your great cat emails, Karen Ackoff sent me a fantastic photo of her cat nesting in her inbox. If you have a fun "cat-astrophe" photo you would like to share please send it to me with your website or linkedin profile. I'll post it and link it back to you.

Have fun meow,
Cat

--
Cat Wilson