I'm jealous of SquareSpace. I've used SiteGround for years. Good price. And at the start, their tech support was excellent. But a recent problem was shrugged off by them, which disappointed me. At some point I may switch, but I have more pressing things at the moment. But this is all good info, and I appreciate everyone's input.