There is a SEPTA rail that runs from the airport to Center City, with one intermediate stop. These look to run every half hour on Sundays. The ride is about 25 minutes.

http://www.septa.org/schedules/rail/pdf/air.pdf

From Center City (30th St Station), trains run every hour, 11 minutes after the hour to Glenside, and take about 35 minutes. There is a "service advisory" - I have no idea what this means.

http://www.septa.org/schedules/rail/pdf/doy.pdf

I haven't lived in Philly in a very long time, but I think you'd be cutting it awfully close. Perhaps someone else is aware of other options.