Linda I was planning on being in  philly sunday to check some things out so I could potentially pick you up depending on the time.

On Saturday, March 14, 2015, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi there:
I've never been to Philadelphia, and I'm in need of some advice.
I'm trying to change an existing ticket and apply it to my conference travel. So I am in need of some quick decisions.

If I get into the airport around 6pm, what is the best way to get to the campus in time for the Portfolio Review on Sunday night?
I do not want to use public busses and therefore take forever. I read there is an Amtrak connection, but I don't know about travel times and connections to the Glenside line.

Thanks so much, this will be helpful.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325