Hi Liz, and thank you very much.

I think there is a flight that can get me in at 5 or 6. I've had to re-evaluate my existing plane ticket. I was scheduled to see my mom, who is 90 at her home this week. But she has turned very ill and my sister has taken her to Houston. I thought I was going to find cheaper tickets if I just bought a new one to Houston, and apply my existing ticket to the Philly trip. As it turned out, late last night I applied the existing fare to a somewhat reasonable (cough) fare to Houston.
So that will give me more time to shop for Philly tickets, with other carriers too.. Perhaps I can get in earlier than 5pm.

Thanks so much,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325