These are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing. Reminds me of a story from one of my professors at UGA. He drew what he thought was an accurate rendering of a dragon fly. He later learned that he had not researched the venation for the species that he was illustrating. Indeed, it is all in the details. And the details of these illustrations are amazing. So much to learn and appreciate from all of the artists before us!

“OC"