GNSI Member Exhibit -Call for Entries

CALLING ALL GNSI MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING!

1. If you are NOT in good standing, send us a check.
2. If you did that and are still not in good standing, contact us to find out what's happening.
3. GET YOUR ANNUAL EXHIBIT ENTRY READY!

We are excited to invite you to show off your best work at the Arcadia/Glenside Conference this summer (July 5-11). Exhibit entries will be accepted March 21 - April 6, 2015 via digital submission only. (Notification: Acceptances/regrets will be sent via e-mail by 8 May 2015). You can find information and the entry form HERE.

If you have any difficulties filling out the form and submitting your entries, please contact Ikumi Kayama, [log in to unmask]

For general exhibit information, contact:
Matt Borgen, Exhibition Coordinator, Arcadia University Gallery

or or Scott Rawlins, GNSI Conference Chair

4. GET YOUR SMALL WORKS ENTRY READY!
Once again, the GNSI Annual Conference will exhibit (and hopefully auction off) your Small Works gems. you can find the entry form HERE.

We look forward to a GREAT GNSI exhibit!

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design