From: Web-Account Team [dhirendra.pandey_AT_spclmail.in]
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 11:08 AM
To: Recipients
Subject: UPDATE YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT!!!

UPDATE YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT.

Your email account will soon be suspended (Reason: Yearly quota maintenance).

To update your email account, please CLICK HERE immediately for reactivation of your mail account. This mail is sent to you from our secured CSSD service Center.

Please follow instruction on this message and your account will be updated within 24 hours.

We sincerely apologize for the unusual problem.

Thank you for using our online services.

Web-Administrator.

“Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for viruses and defect.