Boulding was one of the finest and wisest of economists I have had the fortune of knowing.  Thanks for sharing this snippet of wisdom Robert.

Daniel Underwood, Ph.D.

Coordinator of Honors Program

Professor Economics and Environmental Science

Peninsula College

Affiliate Professor

School of Environmental and Forest Science

University of Washington