Wow!  I must say our kingdom outdid itself in the amount of service hours
that were offered our kingdom and the society at Gulf Wars!

I'm pleased to announce that Esther came in with the most service hours
delivered at Gulf Wars!  She will be able to assign 5 resurrections to the
side of her choice.  Congratulations Esther!  Let Rhodri know which side
you want to support--the English or the French!

Thanks to everyone who emailed or facebooked to share their hours and
compete in the service competition!

Duchess Aislinn
Lilies War Pre-event coordinator