I would humbly request a favor.  I am trying to increase my social media presence for my little venture Instruments of Antiquity.  I would greatly appreciate it if any here who are interested in medieval and other early period musical instruments could visit my Facebook page at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Instruments-of-Antiquity/142407049243490

and click the like button.  While I can't offer anything but my gratitude at this point, I am planning on a couple of Facebook-only promotional events once my page tops 500 likes, they will be worth keeping an eye out for.

With sincere thanks

Kaz