The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Call for Cut & Thrust Marshals for Lilies War'

I know it seems like a long way off, but Lilies is only a little over 9 weeks away!

We have tournaments scheduled for Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings at 10 am. We have our traditional open field time from 1pm to 3pm every day. And we need C&T marshals for each of these. The Ladies of the Rose Tournament is on Thursday, and will likely need the most marshals. I could also use a drop-dead deputy.

Please contact me at rex.deaver at gmail dot com if you would be willing to schedule any of these times.

THL Mathurin Kerbusso, C&T Marshal in Charge, Lilies War 2015

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1007 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]