Kingdom Arts and Sciences is tomorrow!

Entrants--please make sure that you check in and pick up your entrant packets so that we know you are on site.

Judges--please make sure that you check in and pick up your schedules so that we know you are on site.

9:30-9:45 Meeting of the Entrants
9:45-10:00 Meeting of the Judges
10:00-10:45 Session One
11:00-11:45 Session Two
11:45-1:00 Lunch
12:15-1:00 Laurel Meeting
1:15-2:00 Session Three
1:00-2:00 Silver Hammer Meeting
2:15-3:00 Session Four
3:15-4:00 Session Five
4:00-4:30 No Judging (unless needed)—last browse for Judges
4:30 Entry Strike
Court at TRM pleasure

Post Revel will be held at 927 Adams St Jefferson City MO 65101

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.