Unto all of the Artisans and Judges who participated in Kingdom Arts and Sciences do I send greetings!

Words cannot truly express how wonderful each of you are! I was amazed at the skill of our artisans and as I wondered the hall and chatted with people it was evident how the spark of inspiration has spread once again.

Heartfelt congratulations to HL Cionaodh Mac Cosgraigh on being named the 27th Kingdom Art and Sciences Champion.

Thank you to the Shire of Wyvern Cliffe for their hospitality, to Mistress Rebecca Beaumont for serving as Master Scheduler, HL Elynor of Glastonbury for creating a beautiful new scroll to continue the roll of arms, HL Helena Soranzo for creating a new Champions Baldric, Snorri Ruddari for the beautiful beads gifted to the entrants, Lady Denise Le Court for creating the stunning hood gifted to Lord Vels inn Viggladi our 26th in the line of Arts and Sciences Champions, whom I thank for his continued support of our artisans.

Although this tournament has ended, I must now turn my attention to Queen Prize Tournament held in the Shire of Shadowdale, September 19, 2015, as well a securing hosting groups for Kingdom Arts and Sciences, April 9, 2016 and Queens Prize Tournament held September 17, 2016. If your group in interested in hosting these wonderful events bids are being accepted for Kingdom Arts and Sciences 2016 through May 30th and may be sent directly to [log in to unmask] Bids for Queens Prize Tournament will be called for at a later date.

I remain your humble and blessed servant,

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.