Wow!  I must say our kingdom outdid itself in the amount of service hours that were offered our kingdom and the society at Gulf Wars!

I'm pleased to announce that Esther came in with the most service hours delivered at Gulf Wars!  She will be able to assign 5 resurrections to the side of her choice.  Congratulations Esther!  Let Rhodri know which side you want to support--the English or the French!

Thanks to everyone who emailed or facebooked to share their hours and compete in the service competition!

Duchess Aislinn
Lilies War Pre-event coordinator