Sounds like a neat event.  Too far for me to get to from Ansteorra, though.

Are you one of the artisan teachers that would also go if it wasn’t so far or expensive for you to get to?

Well, I have a way you can still help teach many people and/or encourage them to take up that craft that you hold so dear.

All of these could yield a wonderful article or class handout.

Write me a good article for the Florilegium. Anything from an introduction to the equivalent to a master’s thesis or a Compleat Anarchist would be welcome. I actually have all three types in the Florilegium.

Class handouts and A&S papers can also be appropriate. The author keeps the copyright and I accept updates at any time. Word, RTF and PDF files are the easiest for me to handle. I can handle photographs and diagrams if you include them.

Thanks for listening,
   Stefan