The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Pennsic: Scheduling Activities on
the Battlefield <http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1073>'

Reposted from the Midrealm Gazette
<http://www.midrealmgazette.org/2015/04/17/pennsic-scheduling-activities-on-the-battlefield/>
:
------------------------------

From the Pennsic Battlefield Scheduler:

People wishing to use the battlefield/fort/tourney lists for an activity
can place a request using the same process as last year – via the Pennsic
University Thing process found here:
http://thing.pennsicuniversity.org

Please enter all applicable information to help me sort out the best place
to put you in; *especially* set-up/tear down times*and what area you’d
prefer* to get. Volume of participants expected can help too. There is a
supplementary area for extra info. Deadline for the book is two weeks and I
will do my best to schedule all requests submitted by that date.

Questions can be sent to me at:

I’m not on FB site very often these days so cannot guarantee seeing posts
there.

Countess Joleicia of Litchfield
Pennsic 44 Battlefield Scheduler
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1073>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1073&title=Pennsic%3A+Scheduling+Activities+on+the+Battlefield>
You may view the latest post at
http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1073 You received this e-mail
because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards,
The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]