The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Pennsic: Scheduling Activities on the Battlefield'

Reposted from the Midrealm Gazette:

From the Pennsic Battlefield Scheduler:

People wishing to use the battlefield/fort/tourney lists for an activity can place a request using the same process as last year – via the Pennsic University Thing process found here:
http://thing.pennsicuniversity.org

Please enter all applicable information to help me sort out the best place to put you in; especially set-up/tear down timesand what area you’d prefer to get. Volume of participants expected can help too. There is a supplementary area for extra info. Deadline for the book is two weeks and I will do my best to schedule all requests submitted by that date.

Questions can be sent to me at:
[log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]

I’m not on FB site very often these days so cannot guarantee seeing posts there.

Countess Joleicia of Litchfield
Pennsic 44 Battlefield Scheduler

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1073 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]