So it's YOUR fault!

Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 15:43:47 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Ceilidh Claim
To: [log in to unmask]

Leave the damned Kingdom for five minutes, and LOOK at what happens.....smh......
Hywele

Tá súil agam ach mo chroí
On Apr 18, 2015, at 9:18 PM, Clayton Neff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Since no one from Dun Ard would face me neither on the field of battle nor in the highland games, I hereby claim those lands as my own. Let those who might dispute My claim come and speak with His Highness, who was witness at Ceilidh.
Baron Duncan Bruce of LoganKnight of the SocietyMaster of the PelicanBaron of the Court of JoeAngus and Phaedraand nowEvil Overlord of the Lands of Dun Ard