The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Their Royal Highnesses' Chamberlains'

Gathered from Facebook:

Good Gentles All,

If you are so inclined to assist us during our Reign please contact our Chamberlains and they will assist you in assisting us.

His Royal Highness Xerxis’ Chamberlain is Baroness Marie De Pu you can contact her on Facebook (Mary Larson) or via the Chamberlains email off the Kingdom Web page.

Her Royal Highness BelAnna’ Chamberlain is Her Ladyship Neathery of Safita you can contact her on Facebook (Neathery Fuller) or via the Chamberlains email off the Kingdom Web page.

Our Thanks to you all for your assistance is never ending.

In Service to the Populace and Kingdom of Calontir,

Her Royal Highness,
BelAnna de Rouge de Anjou

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=987 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]