Can some give me contact info for Amy Munoz/Cadi the Younger?

I’ve had major questions about why and how this ACCEPS shutdown has been handled. I’m gathering info to be put into a Florilegium file about this situation and the history of ACCEPS.

I’m the first to say there are two (or more) sides to a situation. We’ve heard quite a lot from the BoD, although I have major concerns about what was said and would love to see more evidence for much of what was said. But I’m willing to assume ineptitude rather than malice, at this time.

I know of one person who helped with ACCEPS who has spoken out on the Ansteorra list. I would like to reach Amy, or in particular her parents, to get their view of things.

Please feel free to email me at StefanliRous at gmail dot com rather than further glumping up this list.

Thanks,
   Stefan
(I hate to say this is looking a lot like the BoD problems of 1994, but I’m seeing a lot of unsupported blanket statements and accusations, on both sides, that reminds me of those years)