Well, I wasn’t assuming their methods worked all the time. But even part time, would be useful to know, as well as what they thought was effective. I assume it is pretty obvious when you have worms.

NOT something I’m willing to experience as an A&S project!

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris