The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'You’ll Never Leave this War Alive
-- a Contrafactum <http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1099>'

Tune “You’ll Never leave Harlan Alive
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cco-pCb0klU>” by Darrell Scott
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Scott>
Lyrics by Lord Vincenzo Traina. mka Mark Lavette

In the deep dark hills of Southern Calontir
Is the place where I lived my whole life
And it’s there that I read on a moss covered gravestone
You will never leave this war alive
Well my family is proud to heed the call of the kingdom
And my Kin has raised many a stone
But this Last call to Duty has left me thinking
I will never leave this war alive

When the Sun comes up, we’ll be lined up in formation
And the sun gives off …to our enemies surprise
And we fill our cups whatever bitter brew we’re drinking
And you spend you free time thinking of how to get away

Now the kingsman said there was gold from our enemies
It will go to all who survive
But last night I saw they carried him in linen
And he never left this war alive

When the Sun comes up, we’ll be lined up in formation
And the sun gives off …to our enemies surprise
And we fill our cups whatever bitter brew we’re drinking
And you spend you free time thinking of how to get away

My wife sold our land and left out with a tinker
Saying her son will learn to survive
And My ghost followed them
as they rode out through the battlefield
Yes He will leave this war Alive

When the Sun comes up, we’ll be lined up in formation
And the sun gives off …to our enemies surprise
And we fill our cups with whatever bitter brew we’re drinking
And you spend you free time thinking of how to get away

When the Sun comes up, we’ll be lined up in formation
And the sun gives off …to our enemies surprise
And we fill our cups whatever bitter brew we’re drinking
And you spend you free time thinking of how to get away
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1099>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F%3Fp%3D1099&title=You%E2%80%99ll+Never+Leave+this+War+Alive+--+a+Contrafactum>
You may view the latest post at
http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1099 You received this e-mail
because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards,
The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]