It should be on the calendar, since (for the few years I've been here,
anyway) at least some of us do meet on fifth Wednesdays.  I assume the
reason fifth-Wednesday-meetings aren't listed on the calendar is because
Ffelix hasn't had a chance to bludgeon it into full submission yet.  (Well,
he'll probably do something elegant with programing or code; I would
bludgeon.)

-Ingibiorg