Hi, Mag Mor folk and friends.

The second Elmwood Shakespeare Festival is on May 2nd, from 11 am to 3
pm.  They've requested and we've agreed to participate again this year.
Think JAV but on a much lesser scale.  We'll have one sunshade [and some
tree shade] for people to demonstrate an art or craft. We'll set up a
list field and do the standard small tournament/small melee fighting.
And we'll be helping the Elmwood folk with their own photo booth (our
photo garb/accessories - their photographer and photo equipment).

I'm thinking we'll want demo crew in two "waves." The first "wave" will
meet in Elmwood around 9 an to set up  the list field, sunshade, tables,
etc. by 10:30 am.  The second "wave" of additional people doing
activities -- fighting, A&S, etc. -- should plan to arrive soon enough
that they can be ready to roll by 11 am....  you know how long you need
to prepare, but plan on needing an extra 15 minutes!

There will be food venders at the festival or you can pack your own.
Happily, this year's event is only planned for a total of 4 hours, so
this won't take your whole day.

Wear late-ish period garb if you have access to some, but don't no big
deal if you don't!  My biggest concern right now is that we have enough
fighters -- I'll be contacting all the MM fighters personally to see who
can make it.  It would be best if we had at least eight, ten would be
better.   If fighters from Lonely Tower would like to participate, too,
that would be great!  If fighters need to make a choice between fighting
at the JAV Renfair on May 16th _OR_ this demo, the please fight at JAV
-- that's where you'll be most needed.

Please let me know if -- and in what capacity -- you can help with the
Shakespeare festival. Thank you!
Oh, and I'll post directions to Elmwood in the next couple of days.

-- Isadora