Music Practice for Mag Mor will be held at Gwyneth's house this week - and perhaps for the next few practices as well.

Generally, the musicians meet twice a month, on 1st and 3rd Thursdays, but various schedules have forced changes this month.  We're currently preparing for upcoming demos - mostly with vocal music, but we've done some instrumental work in the past as well.

If you need directions or an address, just ask.

Volkmar