Fighter practice will be at Air Park Rec Center,3720 NW 46th St., 6-8 pm,

See you there!

Volkmar - Mag Mor Marshal.

Note: This will be the last practice of the season at Air Park.  On May
5th, we will travel to Omaha practice, then on May 12th we will begin
practices at Woods Park until October.  My intent is to travel to the
Lonely Tower practice in Omaha once a month, but otherwise, have outdoor
practice whenever the weather is acceptable.  On days that we get rained
out, we will have Armor/Weapons work nights at my house.

V.