Okay, as I warned, I've called all the fighters.  Right now we have at
least four, but there are a few I haven't heard back from, plus there's
a possibility a fighter or two from Lonely Tower will also show up.

_*Directions: *_
Elmwood is about 30 minutes east of Lincoln.   Head east on O Street/US
Hwy 34. Turn left (north) on NE Hwy 1 (298th St). Continue for
approximately 2 miles to the village of Elmwood. The library is two
blocks west of Hwy 1, at the intersection of D Street and 3rd Street. I
expect the festival area will be pretty obvious -- there were signs and
street barricades last year. We will be setting up east of the library
building (in the area where the petting zoo was last year).  We still
have a good-sized grassy area, although perhaps not as much shade.  If
someone can bring a second sunshade for fighters and fighter gear, that
would probably be a good idea.

_*Wave 1*_
Please let me know if you can be there by 9 am to set up sunshade(s),
list field, and tables.  Right now, I know Volkmar, Zino and I will be
there at 9:00.  A couple more people would be helpful. Please let me know.

_*Wave 2*_
Everyone else, please call, email or text me if you plan on attending.
It will be helpful if I know what you plan on demonstrating as well.
Plan to arrive soon enough that you can be ready to roll by *11 am*....
you know how long you need to prepare, but plan on needing an extra 15
minutes!

  * Etionette will be getting the "photo garb" and related gear to
    Morgana and Natalya. The local photographer will need a couple of
    SCA folk to help "dress" people.  If you brought/sent along props
    last year (like a goblet or a mug, a fan, a book, interesting hats,
    etc), please bring/send them again.
  * Calligraphy:  I'll bring "big" calligraphy stuff as usual.
  * Weaving: I don't have anything on my card loom, but my little table
    loom can be there.
  * Cooking:  There will be gyngerbrede and Shrewsbury cake
    samples/recipes again.
  * Music?
  * Scroll painting?
  * Knitting?
  * Jewelry-making (Morgana is, I think)

Questions?  Please call me on my cell phone -- 402-440-2350.
-- Isadora