Thanks, all.  We'll move it to April 9, then.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Music practice this week cancelled

I'd vote for moving it, frankly.

  _____

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 23:01:22 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Music practice this week cancelled
To: [log in to unmask]

Thursday this week (April 2) would normally be music practice.  When I
scheduled to have it this week,  I forgot it is Maundy Thursday, so I'll be
at church that evening.

Does it work for the music folks to move it to next week, April 9?  If so,
that's great.  If not, you can rehearse this week, but I won't be able to
join you.

Let me know your preferences.

-Gwyneth

lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com
due to thier DMARC policies.