I am asking the same question. :) If there is a meeting I would be happy to add it to the site.  :)Yis,Ffelix

-------- Original message --------
From: Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 04/27/2015  2:02 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Wednesday

I'm not understanding what you're asking, Ffelix . . .

There is no meeting listed on the calendar for this Wednesday, April 29th, as is usual for Wednesdays for SCA meetings at the library.

My question: Should there be a meeting on the schedule, or does the fact that this would be the fifth Wednesday of the month mean there is simply no meeting this Wednesday?