Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:11:46 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Fwd: [MAGMOR] Demo at Elmwood Shakespeare Festival on May 2nd
To: [log in to unmask]

We should be there earlier.
Ffelix

-------- Original message --------

From: Eric & Opal Doerr <[log in to unmask]>

Date: 04/27/2015 9:38 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: [log in to unmask]

Okay, as I warned, I've called all the fighters.  Right now we have at least four, but there are a few I haven't heard back from, plus there's a possibility a fighter or two from Lonely Tower will also show up.

Directions:

Elmwood is about 30 minutes east of Lincoln.   Head east on O Street/US Hwy 34. Turn left (north) on NE Hwy 1 (298th St). Continue for approximately 2 miles to the village of Elmwood. The library is two blocks west of Hwy 1, at the intersection of
 D Street and 3rd Street.  I expect the festival area will be pretty obvious -- there were signs and street barricades last year. We will be setting up east of the library building (in the area where the petting zoo was last year).  We still
 have a good-sized grassy area, although perhaps not as much shade.  If someone can bring a second sunshade for fighters and fighter gear, that would probably be a good idea.

Wave 1

Please let me know if you can be there by 9 am to set up sunshade(s), list field, and tables.  Right now, I know Volkmar, Zino and I will be there at 9:00.  A couple more people would be helpful. Please let me know.

Wave 2

Everyone else, please call, email or text me if you plan on attending. It will be helpful if I know what you plan on demonstrating as well.   Plan to arrive soon enough that you can be ready to roll by
11 am....  you know how long you need to prepare, but plan on needing an extra 15 minutes!

Etionette will be getting the "photo garb" and related gear to Morgana and Natalya. The local photographer will need a couple of SCA folk to help "dress" people.  If you brought/sent along props last year (like a goblet or a mug, a fan, a book, interesting
 hats, etc), please bring/send them again. Calligraphy:  I'll bring "big" calligraphy stuff as usual.

Weaving: I don't have anything on my card loom, but my little table loom can be there.
Cooking:  There will be gyngerbrede and Shrewsbury cake samples/recipes again.
Music? Scroll painting?

Knitting?

Jewelry-making (Morgana is, I think) _____________________________

Questions?  Please call me on my cell phone -- 402-440-2350.

-- Isadora