Were you going to assist as 'dresser' at the photo booth?  Or is my memory out in left field again?E

     On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:00 PM, Laura Leuenberger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I can be there at 9 (unless by odd chance the cold I'm getting over reemerges). However, I'm not sure I really have anything I'm working on to demonstrate. So if anyone needs help/has ideas for demonstration I'm open.
~ Cate