Archery practice is at the Game and Parks archery range behind -- east of -- the Game and Parks office at 2200 North 33rd Street.  It is open to the public during office hours.  Kat has a key card for the gate so we can shoot later.  Kat gets of work at 4:30 PM (Kat correct me if any of this is wrong).  The gate normally closes at 5:00 PM.  We try to wrap up at 6:00 PM.  We are going to try to shoot the second and fourth Thursdays of the month.

Owain

Owain