Kathleen, I have two WN 000 brushes (that I can't imagine what I ever used
them for -- spotting on photos maybe.)  One is new, still having the tip
protector on it.  If you wish you can have it, just let me know your
mailing address.  Also, the smallest Escoda I have is an number 4 round,
but it would give you some idea of how they work if you would want to try
it out.  I'd need it back, though :).

Let me know,
Bruce

And yes, Liz, more about Ying Sun, please.

:)