Dear Folks,

One of my students asked if I use or know of anyone who uses an app
on their iPad to do illustration work. I replied that I knew of
people who liked to take the iPad on trips and sketch with it, but I
was not aware that anyone produced scientific illustrations for
publication on their iPads. She is teetering on the brink of buying
an Intuos pad, which is what I would suggest.

How would you have advised her (or me)? Am I so "last generation" in
my thinking?

Most sincerely,
Sara