Dear Lore,

I'm glad this article is of interest to you and I wholly agree with
everything you wrote.  It is not in vogue to conduct descriptive science,
for the most part, but we do see new imaging techniques contributing
visually to certain branches of science.  I am pursuing a new study beyond
behavior that might address these changes.

Again, thank you for expressing interest.

cheers,
barrett

barrett klein
Department of Biology