I need to find a photographer in the Baltimore area (preferably near
Towson) who can do quality yet inexpensive digital capture for my mom.
She and I are working on a project together (she's doing small
textiles) and we are bicoastal. My photographer will give me (roughly)
a 30 MB file for $13. I take the work in, he shoots it on the spot
with his digital camera, and I walk out with a CD and/or files on my
flash drive. It would be ideal to find something similar to recommend
to my mother, as she doesn't need a high end $75-100 a pop service and
that pricing is out of line for what we are doing. Any suggestions?

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator
Main Web Site: http://www.lynettecook.com