Barry

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: April-03-15 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Footage of Passenger Pigeons completely blacken the
sky

I wondered about that, Mieke, but I have never seen that type of flock
before either with species nor numbers. And probably never will, of course.

It's a good question.

I'd like to see that Project Passenger Pigeon DVD, Diana, thanks.

It is awfully slick footage, Britt. Seamless video without the flicker of
historical footage. But again that can be reduced nowadays.

There is somewhere in my memory historical film footage of massive flocks
like this and I can't recall off the top of my head. Not this particular
footage, mind, but this tread from careful observers and researchers such as
yourselves has now stimulated my curiosity. Thanks!

Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615