Thanks Emily! Great article, and I'm excited to check out the
ImageRIghts company. I'd love to not deal with that end of business!
(well, let's be honest, usually I take the ostrich approach and just try
to pretend it doesn't happen).

Nicolle

Nicolle R. Fuller, Sayo-Art LLC
Illustration, Art & Design