Thanks Emily! Great article, and I'm excited to check out the ImageRIghts company. I'd love to not deal with that end of business! (well, let's be honest, usually I take the ostrich approach and just try to pretend it doesn't happen).

Nicolle

Nicolle R. Fuller, Sayo-Art LLC
Illustration, Art & Design
www.SayoStudio.com

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Emily S. Damstra wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi all,
I thought this article about how a photographer is handling rampant infringement of his work would interest some of you:

http://petapixel.com/2015/04/03/so-your-company-has-been-found-using-my-photos-without-permission-what-next/

Go Alex Wild!

I hadn't heard of ImageRights International before, but it sounds like a service worth investigating next time I discover an infringement.
---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario