  _____

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Ackoff
Sent: Thursday, 2 April 2015 6:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] camera lucida

https://www.playosmo.com/en/

This looks quite interesting. a slightly new take on the camera lucida with
the Masterpiece app. Actually marketed as part of a gaming package for
iPads, although there is the usual claim that it will make anyone into an
artist. As with other camera lucida type devices, it is not an end all, but
it does look like it has some possibilities. I wish the Masterpiece app was
available separately, as the package is $80.

But thought I'd mention it here in the event someone might be interested.

at