My mother (a painter) branded me on Golden acrylics when I was little - my brother and I both were always given the same top shelf materials that my parents used (they'd cut costs and penny pinch in every area but art!) - I love the brand and have always found it to be a good value for what amounts to a superior paint. They make a fabulous range of gel mediums as well - worth some experimentation!

-Natalya

Natalya Zahn
www.natalya.com
www.oscaratemymuffin.com