Congrats on the new website!
It always feels so good to get a personal portfolio spruced up and launched. :)

I'm not familiar with the Squarespace platform, but one suggestion I have is that each of the 3 main images on your home page ("Illustrations", "Fine Art", and "Photography") should be buttons, linking to their respective category pages (rather than them just engaging a pop-up/modal with a larger image of themselves). This is a pretty minor detail though. ;)

Great work overall!

-Natalya

Natalya Zahn
www.natalya.com