For those of you that advertise through the Serbin/Sci-Art program, in regards to the 2 print ads (the sourcebook and the catalogue) - what are your thoughts on matching content between the 2? Do you typically use the same imagery in both, or use it as an opportunity to present different work?

The 2 couldn't be more different in terms of dimension, so perhaps that has some sway on what you select... This is my first time advertising with them and I'm curious if anyone has any advise.

*I can preview the ads in last years sourcebook online, but I don't see a way to do the same with the catalogue... so I can't compare people's ads myself. If someone has a link to an online catalogue preview, that might answer some of my questions all by itself.

Many thanks!
-Natalya

Natalya Zahn
www.natalya.com