I inquired with the Swedish Natural History Museum concerning a catalog or book of Simon Stalenhag's striking paleo art so generously shared yesterday by Linda Feltner.  Here's the reply I received should anyone else have an interest.

Hello Bruce,

My name is Tove Frambäck and I am the project manager and producer for the new exhibition Fossils and Evolution at Swedish Natural History Museum.

I’m glad that you like Simons Stålenhags artwork – we do to J. The images have been produced in cooperation with scientists of the museum.

No, not yet, but there are plans of making a book or a catalog.  At the moment you can also watch them at http://www.simonstalenhag.se/paleo.html

Look out for the book in out shop or website.

Kind regards,

Tove

Link to the Museum's website:   http://www.nrm.se/english.16_en.html

Bruce Bartrug