Yeah…it’s me.  It’s a bit disconcerting to be vintage.

I was hired for that job by the brother of Glen Loates, who was editing the series, as I recall.  Not my best work nor in my comfort zone, but I was young and needed the income.

Many of the images are in books I cherished as a child, and still own and love to browse through.

Barry

Barry Kent MacKay

Bird Artist, Illustrator

Studio: (905)-472-9731