Good point, Bruce. The polarized lights aren't so important on the fabric.
-Lynette

On Apr 1, 2015, at 9:57 AM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:

If the subject to be photographed is cloth, almost any portrait photographer would already have the lights needed.  If the subject is artwork you'd need to look for someone who knows how to take that type photo.  It's no big deal, it just requires polarization of the light source as well as the camera lens.