Hi Karen et al,

I do not plan on cutting Claybord; I was responding to Clara's post. It's
good to know one can do that, and your point is well-taken about sealing
the edges.

*Correction*: I had written I tried Canson scratchboard. After an email
from Trudy, and checking my stock, I see it is Paris scratchboard I have,
not Canson. Do not rush to purchase the Paris board, however. Trudy notes
its quality diminished and is no longer made.

I saw a review from one customer about the uncoated Scratch-Art that echoed
my discovery; that after 15-20 years of being a reliable product, it is now
worthless.

If I unexpectedly get eaten by a mountain lion, I'll have my old EssDee
(the best scratchboard, before it changed) donated to the GNSI auction.

Best,
Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator