Thank You, Glendon. This is an insightful interview. I wondered what his medium was. I looked at the details of the dinosaur paintings in the exhibit and thought, gouache? Now I know. I was about to throw away my watercolors and raise the bar on gouache painting.
His achievement is significant and admirable, and I'm very glad you sent this link.

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325